Want to work with Dutton Stormwater?
We don’t mind who you are. You could be a supplier, a fellow contractor, a driver or someone looking for a job. We can only achieve what we want to achieve if we work with people. We value anyone’s input and opinions.
Please contact us if you want to work with us in any capacity.
To apply for a position please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Please use the Job Reference as your subject line.
Dutton Stormwater Maintenance Ltd
North Shore City, Auckland
Listed: Tue 9 May 2019 3:53pm
Type: Full time, Permanent
Reference: Stormwater Tec
- Answer these five questions:
1. Are you the kind of person that enjoys a physical job?
2. Are you the kind of person who wants to make an actual difference to the condition of the waterways of New Zealand?
3. Are you the kind of person who wants to be part of a dynamic, powerful team?
4. Are you the kind of person who enjoys a challenge and takes immense pride in your work?
5. Do you want to create yourself a career for the future in Storm water Maintenance?
All the training you will need will be included.
Some of your duties will include:
• Servicing storm water devices;
• Confined Space entry work;
• Logistics and planning.
• To name but a few of the tasks required by you.
To meet our requirements you must have:
• A current, clean drivers licence;
• An outstanding work ethic;
• A positive approach to work with common sense and a sense of initiative;
• Physical and mental strength;
• NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
In return we will provide:
• A safe work environment with equipment that works;
• Potential for future career prospects
• Ongoing professional development
• A competitive salary package and ongoing professional training
Dutton Stormwater prides itself on being a Drug free company.
Have a look at what we do. Browse our website and watch the video above.
If you are looking to work for a company of dynamic, fit individuals who are committed to doing an excellent job, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.